[IGSTK-Developers] Yippee for IGSTK...

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Thu May 4 13:25:22 EDT 2006

Text to say IGSTK is great...

IGSTK has exceeded its goal of being a viable tool for image guided
surgery research.  We have developed applications using IGSTK for
guiding liver lesion radiofrequency ablation and the TIPS (transjugular
intra-hepatic porto-systemic shunt) procedure.   Others are applying
IGSTK to procedure P.  IGSTK has been downloaded over X times from our
website.  Our website has had over X visitors and Y entries in its Wiki
pages.  IGSTK has been featured in journal articles and conference
papers [REF].   At SPIE Medical Imaging 2005, an evening gathering of
people interested in IGSTK attracted over X participants and spurred new
collaborations.