[IGSTK-Developers] Re: StateMachine diagrams can now be inserted in the IGSTK book

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Thu Mar 23 13:12:51 EST 2006

Yea, I did enable the BUILD_DOCUMENTATION, and setup path for the dot tool.

But the problem is the Windows version dot tool, doesn't recognize the
cygwin style path to dot file:

The error msg is:
"Error: dot: can't open
/cygdrive/c/Patrick/IGSTKDocuments/IGSTKDocuments-Dev/TheBook/Art/igstkCTImageReader.dot"

The cygwin doesn't come with Graphviz, I might need to get some third
party executable to put into cygwin /bin directory.

Anyone have better solutions to this problem?

Patrick