[IGSTK-Developers] FW: Update on article review status? Article was accepted - time for a virtual party!

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Fri Feb 24 15:22:43 EST 2006

Hi everyone:

I know K2 also sent this around, but I had to forward it as well! This is
huge! Congratulations to all, particularly to K2 for pushing this forward.

We have lots of other collaborative tools, but how do we have a
collaborative party? Shall we reserve the first five minutes of the next
tcon for this?

Just got back from an overnight flight from Hawaii to LAX to DC - it was a
great trip but it's always good to be home!

Kevin