[IGSTK-Developers] Crash recovery?

Tina Kapur tkapur at epiphanymedical.com
Thu Sep 8 18:46:04 EDT 2005

Thanks, Luis.

I agree that this is an application level task. I was thinking that by the
time IGSTK is done, it will be possible to build entire IGS apps using just
IGSTK, and that there will be couple of examples of clinical useable (IRB
etc.) apps included in the final version... Is that the plan, or am I making
this up?  (And about the crash scenarios -- I'm thinking more of inadvertent
termination of processes that are caused by yanked power cords in the OR
that may have nothing to do with the robustness of the software).

-Tina