[IGSTK-Developers] Data files for IGSTK tests

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Thu Sep 1 09:19:10 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I would like to bring up the discussion of how we should store data
files used for IGSTK tests.  This is an important issue because of
large size CT scans and other modalities that we will be using for
testing the toolkit and the demo applications. Luis and I had a
discussion on this topic yesterday and we brainstormed the following
options.

1) CVS data module

Caveat: CVS has been reported to have problems with very large size
binary data.

2) Downloadable tar/zip data file ( similar to VTK)

2) Dedicated FTP server

4) DSpace

Any suggestions?

-Andinet