[IGSTK-Developers] Extracting requirements from the bug tracker to latex file

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Thu Jun 23 20:59:09 EDT 2005

Hi Andy,

The latex requirement document was discussed at the IGSTK t-con, and we
decided to move ahead with it.  The python script just needs to be
completed so that it produces a complete latex document (see attached),
and so that it runs pdflatex to produce a .pdf file and then posts that
file somewhere on the web.

The pdf file could go into the nightly doxygen documentation, into the
nightly dashboard directory, or somewhere on the wiki.

If you can dedicate the time, there was also an interest in adding
section headings according to the attached taxonomy document.  These
were not considered to be absolutely necessary, but would be a very nice
feature.

 - David