[IGSTK-Developers] HelloWorld Application

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Wed Jun 22 15:12:18 EDT 2005

Hello,

I've a couple of questions:

1) I was just looking at the Helloworld application and it seems that
the tracking is not working anymore. Is this a known issue?
(running on Windows/MSVC 6.0)

2) I'm creating a MeshObject and TubeObject classes, what is the policy
regarding the examples? should I create a new example or should I
integrate the new objects in an existing application?

3) Regarding the wiki page. Where is the best place for the questions
(if I have any) to be discussed on the next T-Con? Agenda or Status?

thanks a lot,

Julien