[IGSTK-Developers] Error compiling igstkImageSpatialObjectRepresentation.o: vtkProp3D* vs. vtkImageACtor*&....

Tina Kapur tkapur at epiphanymedical.com
Wed Aug 17 01:10:33 EDT 2005

Hi, All my compile errors so far were traceable to having an older version
of a file than I thought I did (I don't know why I had to change that in my
cvs so many times to the same thing.  Anyway.).  It is possible that this
last one is the same, but from what I can see so far I do have the latest
version of the files involved in the error message below.  If anyone can
spot any reason why I might be getting this error, please let me know.

Thanks.
-Tina

Building object file igstkImageSpatialObjectRepresentation.o...
/home/Tina/src/Sandbox/Source/igstkImageSpatialObjectRepresentation.cxx: In
member function `virtual void
igstk::ImageSpatialObjectRepresentation::CreateActors()':
/home/Tina/src/Sandbox/Source/igstkImageSpatialObjectRepresentation.cxx:170:
error: no matching function for call to
`igstk::ImageSpatialObjectRepresentation::A
ddActor(vtkImageActor*&)'
/home/Tina/src/IGSTK/Source/igstkObjectRepresentation.h:92: note: candidates
are: void igstk::ObjectRepresentation::AddActor(vtkProp3D*)
make[3]: *** [igstkImageSpatialObjectRepresentation.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[1]: *** [default_target_Source] Error 2
make: *** [default_target] Error 2

--
Tina Kapur, Ph.D.
tkapur at epiphanymedical.com