[IGSTK-Developers] Re: IGSTK compile error in cygwin/gcc3.4.x on windows XP

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Mon Aug 15 13:58:27 EDT 2005

Hi Tina,

The "friend" bug was due to differences betweeen gcc3.4 and earlier
versions of gcc:
I fixed it in CVS a couple months ago, so you will definitely see it in
Iteration-2, but
if you are use the cvs version of the source code, you shouldn't see it.

The bug report is listed here:
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=1883

If you are seeing this bug in an up-to-date cvs version of IGSTK, email
me the
text of the error that is reported by gcc and I'll see if I can figure
out why it is
still occurring.

 - David